Thursday, October 2, 2014

Homes

as what my blog says "Rants". I forgot about this place where I can just rant whatever I want. *sigh* People see me happy and all that. I am but seems like something's missing. I don't know what it is. I've been asking God why these things are happening to me. 

I have liked this guy for the longest time ever and he really just sees me as a "special friend" fiiinnnneee. I think I just will stop seeing him already. Just tires me when he gets all disappearing act again. I can't have that in my life anymore. Things are different now. I don't want games here and there.

 I know GOD has a plan all written down for me. I just have to be patient and not go with the wrong people anymore. I have to be careful about everything already. I need to pray and rethink things over and over again. I know God keeps saying 'be patient' but am such an impatient little girl. haha. I need to change this attitude. grr...

I thought things have been falling into place already. It might be with the work and all other things. Hmm... I just really need a breather now. I need to go somewhere I don't know and just relaaaax..... 

anyway, I guess this is all I have to rant for now. Will rant again soon. haha.

GOD Bless everyone!

No comments: