Sunday, December 4, 2011

Imu Universe.... Island View Galaxy forever

I never thought it would come to this. All I knew is that the right thing to do would make life happier and easier. Then I don't understand why when am doing the right thing already...... It hurts me badly inside, like it's tearing me apart slowly. I knew from the very start that I didn't have the right to even have a say on it but it seemed like what we call fate? It may sound corny and all but did you guys even think that it may be true. That destiny... fate.... exists.... It feels like I've found myself when I've found it..... I can say this is my life that am staring at. I've come to say now that what I did is meaningless.. I've lost what's important to me, I've lost my life, I've lost it..... I can say that I regret what I've done. I thought doing the right thing or doing it for the right thing would make things better. I guess I didn't think it through..... I can say am this stupid to even do that. I guess this is goodbye then... Am too tired crying through all this... I feel s hurt on how this reacts to me... I can say now that I can cover up what I truly feel. So that no one will notice even you..... ISLAND VIEW GALAXY

No comments: