Tuesday, May 22, 2012

还不知足

I really don't understand why people would have to hurts others to know which one they truly love. I know that this feeling would just go away since it was just a few months. I really hate letting myself fall so deeply all the time. I thank GOD for giving me friends that I can always run to. I just hope that since he chose her, I just really hope that he would focus only to her and not do the same thing in what he did to me. I hate him for now but I know this will pass and am happy that he really is focusing on her alone already. Thank GOD for that. Am happy for him being like that. It just hurts on my part that he did that to me. It's not easy but I know I can move on easily on this. I hope we can be good friends in the end and I hope I won't be bitter. I know my GOD is here helping me through this and I know GOD won't give me any trial that I can't go through. :')

No comments: